Terms of Service
Island Net AMT Solutions Group Inc. (“Islandhosting”) provides a variety of Internet services (the “service”) subject to the customer’s compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this policy. USE OF THE SERVICE CONSTITUTES AN UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT CONTINUE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY RESULT IN THE SUSPENSION AND/OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE WITHOUT REFUND.
- Islandhosting reserves the right to modify these policies and operating rules at any time. The customer’s continued use of the service shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these policies and operating rules.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to remain up to date with regard to system notices and schedules. This includes reading any and all mailings from Islandhosting to our customers as well as monitoring the announcements on our website.
- Islandhosting reserves the right to revise or discontinue any or all pricing options, time packages, special discounts, or any other aspect of the service at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all contact information provided is accurate and complete and kept current.
- The registered owner of an account is responsible for any and all violations of the terms and conditions set forth in this policy, regardless of who was actually involved in any particular incident.
- Any attempt to violate the security, stability, or integrity of Islandhosting's computing or network resources, or those of any other organization, will result in immediate and permanent account termination and the notification of the appropriate authorities. This specifically includes such things as port scanning, denial of service attacks, attempts to crack passwords, etc.
- No Islandhosting account may be used to threaten, harass, or intimidate other people, companies, organizations, etc.
- When sending email messages, the customer must refrain from activities such as forging headers and sending unsolicited email (commercial or otherwise), AKA “SPAM” or “UCE” or “UBE”. Customers who send SPAM may be charged up to $500 in cleanup fees and they will lose their account(s).
- If you operate any kind of mailing list at all, your signup process must include a confirmation mechanism to guarantee that subscribers were not signed up by someone else.
- Email abuses originating from a non Islandhosting account will be treated as if they originated from the customer’s Islandhosting account when the article or email message in question contains any references whatsoever to an Islandhosting hosted web site, FTP site, email address, etc. BEWARE OF INTERNET MARKETING FIRMS OFFERING TO EMAIL YOUR AD TO “TARGETED” RECIPIENTS.
- No Islandhosting account may be used in the the willful transmission, reception, or storage of illegal materials. This includes, but is not limited to, materials that are protected by copyright or trade secret laws, child pornography, etc. This specifically includes plagiarizing other people’s web pages.
- Publicly accessible files in a customer’s account(s) may not contain any materials that Islandhosting deems inappropriate. This includes, but is not limited to, “adult content”, hate literature, copyright violations, etc.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to maintain backup copies of anything stored in their Islandhosting account. We do perform regular backups of customer data, but we will not be liable for any loss of said data.
- The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. No advice or information given by Islandhosting or its employees shall create a warranty.
- Under no circumstances shall Islandhosting be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages that result in any way from the customer’s use of or inability to use the service or to access the Internet or any part thereof, or the customer’s reliance on or use of information services or merchandise provided on or through the service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance.
- Islandhosting's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any term or condition in this policy shall not be construed as a waiver of any term or condition or right.
- Services and pricing are subject to change without notice. All accounts must subscribe to a monthly plan. Islandhosting may suspend expired accounts and subsequently purge them if additional time is not purchased.
- In all cases Islandhosting has the final say on what does and does not constitute an “Acceptable Use”.